Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Sexy Saturday - From WIP Seaside Seduction

Every Saturday, a group of talented authors post 7 words, 7 lines or 7 paragraphs from a published book or work in progress. You can read some other My Sexy Saturday author posts by clicking here. In this excerpt, wealthy CEO Nicholas Gallero is getting more than he bargained for when he breakfasts on his Cabo San Lucas patio this morning.

When the water reached my hips, I plunged in and stroked toward the woman, who looked to be twenty feet from the shore. I swam up beside her and, floating over the crest of a wave, scooped her up in my arms. Her long dark hair hung in soggy torrents around her stone-white face and she coughed and choked through swollen purplish lips. She opened her eyes and gazed at me with enormous brown eyes. I read vulnerability in the depths of her eyes and felt a surprising urge to kiss her. And then all at once, her head tipped back and her limp body sagged in my arms and the undulating ocean waves. I reached across her bikini-clad breasts, linking my arms around her to secure her in a cross-chest carry.

3 comments:

  1. Love the imagery! Very surprising.
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one to come out! Very intense, and with an urgency that makes me need to see what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete