Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Sexy Saturday - July 13 - from The Unseen, Book 2 Love in the Labyrinths

Every Saturday, a group of talented authors post 7 words, 7 lines or 7 paragraphs from a published book or work in progress. You can read some other My Sexy Saturday author posts by clicking here.   My post this morning comes from my soon-to-be-released (August 1) contemporary romantic adventure, The Unseen (second book in the LOVE IN THE LABYRINTHS series).

theunseen72

The rattan squeaked loudly as he squeezed into the chair beside her. He slung an arm around her, pulled her in closer and pressed his mouth against hers. Her lips tasted so plump and delicious, he felt greedy for more. “I promise,” he breathed. Her full lips merged into his willingly, wetly, parting to invite his tongue inside. “Oh, Bec, I missed you so much.”
His heart throbbed with passion and love where it had felt so empty just hours ago. His tongue breached her lips, tasting and exploring her mouth. Heat coursed through his body, and his arousal pressed urgently against his pants.
The squeaking of the chair transformed into cracking and Kent and Rebecca fell on the floor, clinging to each other in a pile of woody bits—all that that remained of the splintered chair.
As she laid legs akimbo on her back, Rebecca threw her head back and burst out laughing. She pushed herself up on her hands and tucked a long lock of dark hair behind one ear. “Well that was a surprise.”
Kent leaned toward her and reached for her hand. He felt lighter than he’d felt all day seeing the joyous expression on Rebecca’s face. “Let me help you get up.”
Once they stood, Rebecca brushed off her backside. “I think I have splinters in my butt.”
“I can help with that.” Kent reached around behind her and plucked at the fabric of her pants. He itched to yank them off, so he could massage and knead her naked buttocks.

If you’d like to read Dangerous Descent, the first book in the Love in the Labyrinths series, you can buy it on Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I like it. Caves don't seem quite so scary nowadays. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice excerpt

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete